Tuesday, May 15, 2007

it's a new look

Yes folks, I've gone for a new look on the blog today. Unlike many BCFs, I am keen to ensure that my decor never gets old or tired. I've toned down the pink in an effort to create something a bit less fluoro and more classic, timeless.

Why is it that so many BCFs are so hopeless when it comes to decor?

The decor says 'I'm bright
but the lawyers are brighter'
the foyer floor is white
and the walls even whiter.

One floor is orange
another is watermelon
the fluorescent colours make me
want to start spelling

My name very slowly
for the people inside
in case they've been blinded
brain washed or died.

The fuschia coloured kitchen
looks just like heaven
and the 'break-out' areas
a place you'd each lunch in

But only if you're
colour blind or stupid or kooky
or funny inside and
irrevocably spooky.

Or if you've never been
queasy, sick or unwell
might you eat your lunch
in 'break-out' area hell.

Maybe if you're blind and
can't see the 'quotes'
you would stay in for lunch,
take off your coat.

Sometimes on a Wednesday
as the sun is setting
I think about decor
and who should be vetting

The colour scheme palettes
and quotes from above
perhaps Tonia Toddman?
She'd create some BCF love...

No comments: