Monday, July 30, 2007

time slime


One thing about slime is that it does conjure up some nice memories, like being a kid, Ghostbusters, and 'You Can't Do That on Television'.

My slime for this week is billable hours. I think BCF life will be a complete mystery to me on that front for a very long time. I don't know if I'll ever understand it. Ben offered to 'take me through the basics' over coffee in the kitchen this morning. But that could be interpreted in so many ways that my only option was to decline his offer. That's a whole other kind of slime.

billable hours
they could give you flowers
instead of this sour
feeling inside

every month
I grind and I crunch
squeeze and punch
this lovely BCF slime

its green and its gooey
slimey and fluid
how disgusting
is entering time

No comments: