Tuesday, August 21, 2007

coastal

I think I have come across the most brilliant solution to the modern woman's dilemna re accompaniment for the September Shindig.

The flu. It seems to be everywhere at the moment and I mean really, who wants to go these RIDICULOUS events anyway? If I'm going to get all dolled up and eat good food and drink too much wine, I am going to do it with people I like rather than musty BCF partners down at the stinky yarra against my will.

Today, I am considering a move to the coast, Apollo Bay perhaps, where I might open a bakery, or a bookshop with a cafe? I can grow my hair long and maybe even let it matt up and turn into dreadlocks, I can rinse it in 'eucalyptus oil' once a month and never have to shampoo, blow dry and straighten again. I can do fabulous amounts of yoga and stride along the beach every day (unless it's raining or too cold).

So often I think that BCF life is not the life for me.

No comments: