Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the list

After speaking with Liz Porter the other week, I have been thinking about all the little services that BCF provides to keep me from having to leave the building when I am busy.

I started to make a list of these today and this is what I came up with:

- coffee machine
- biscuits
- sandwiches
- soft drink
- wine/beer
- catering service
- cab charges (so you don't have to leave before public transport finishes)
- dry cleaning drop off at reception (for 24 hour return of garments)
- book club in the kitchen (so you can shop during your coffee break)
- subsidised gym membership for the gym across the street (so you can break up a late night with a quick workout)
- grocery delivery service (of personal groceries to work)
- medical and dental check-ups
- flu jabs
- massage
- yoga
- pilates
- triathlons
- fun runs
- theatre tickets
- movie tickets

I am sure I have missed a few.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bastards, they really know how to lock us in don't they?

Divett said...

For instance, I was really struggling with vibrato in practice sessions a few weeks ago. Some days I had killer, fast, vibrato, other days I couldn't stop tightening my wrist around the neck of my guitar after vibrating a note for few tenths of a second. Of course, we know that he used just one finger and his thumb for his right hand picking, but that's just the start of his genius for blues music. Loosen up those fingers and let's go ... One Of The Last Great Blues Guitar Masters Established Los Angeles Guitar Store Reviews guitars electric 1950s sunburst guitar amp schematics guitar hero ps2 song list guitar center mixer